Android being one of the top most used mobile OS in the world, it’s becoming mandatory for companies to develop Android apps to get easily connected with their users customers.1. Java basics, plugin basics, JAR basics.
2. Managing dependency, importing packages.
3. API basics, Android architecture.
4. Android Manifest file, security and Permission.
5. Android services, Activities, Content Providers, Intents, Widgets.
6. User Interface and layout.
7. Location & maps, Blue tooth, NFC and USB.
8. Data storage and retrieval using SQL Lite.
9. Internet connectivity and XML parsing.