Video game development is the process of creating a video game. Development is undertaken by a game developer, which may range from a single person to a large business. Mainstream games are normally funded by a publisher and take several years to develop.
- 1. Scaling, Moving, Rotation.
- 2. Planes, Matrices, Vertices.
- 3. 3D Projection
- 4. 3D object loading
- 5. Mapping and materials, Lighting.
- 6. Accessing Mouse, Keyboard IO.
- 7. Game Animation, Walkthrough.
- 8. Managing animation cycles, game control.
- 9. Animation and 3D Design tools an Introduction.